New: Man Arrested for Taylor Swift Trespassing Due in Court Friday
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Joseph Bernatche was arrested on July 27 by the Westerly Police Department for willful trespassing, following a no-trespass notice that had been issued by Westerly Police back in May.
According to the July 27 arrest report, John Harvey, the security guard working at the front gate of Swift's residence, called the Westerly Police after he was approached by Bernatche, who handed Harvey a note to give to Swift.
Westerly Police were dispatched to Swift's residence and initiated a vehicle stop of Bernatche on Watch Hill Road, where he was arrested and brought to the station.
Bernatche was arraigned on August 9, and is due in Rhode Island court on Friday for a pretrial conference.
Not First Trespassing Incident at Taylor Swift Property
Police arrested a 22 year old Chicago man for trespassing on Swift's property in May. See that article here.
- 10 More Great Houses In RI for Taylor Swift
- In Case You Missed It: Taylor Swift Buys Watch Hill, RI, Mansion
- NEW: Man Caught Trespassing Near Taylor Swift’s Mansion
- NEW: Taylor Swift’s New T-Shirt Fight—With Westerly Print Shop
- SEEN: Taylor Swift, Lena Dunham + More
- Taylor Swift Buys Watch Hill Mansion… With $17M Cash
- Tour Taylor Swift’s $17.75M RI Mansion in Watch Hill
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.